Top 10 crepes fillings (Crepes with Salmon filling)
As we promised, the Crepe filling saga goes. Certainly, today we are going to share with you the Top 10 fillings for the crepes. Above all, they will be both sweet and savory, so you will definitely find more than one that will become your favorite choice. In addition, let’s continue Top 10 crepes fillings (Crepes with Salmon filling).
In addition, before we go to the fillings, make sure you checked our recipe How to Make Crepes (Easy Crepe Recipe) made a few days ago here:
Finally, we are ready to start with Top 10 crepes fillings (Crepes with Salmon filling)…
Servings: 2 crepes
- 1 oz Cured Salmon
- 2 tbsp Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cucumber
- Slice the Cured Salmon. Find the recipe how to make the Cured Salmon in the description.
- Spread the Cream Cheese over the Crepe
- Place a cucumber and a slice of salmon at about the center of the crepe
- Season with fresh dill
- Wrap it up in an envelope style. Honestly it looks more like a burrito to me. Here is a quick life hack: you can move the filling a little bit if you are experiencing some troubles in wrapping up the crepe.
- Cut the crepe into halves to make them ready for the party. This is delicious.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Related Recipes
No doubt, you will enjoy Top 10 crepes fillings (Crepes with Salmon filling). Furthermore, you really will make these small masterpieces quickly and make your party a huge success. In addition, check other appetizers for dinner party:
As always, stay tuned as we are planning to show you our simple step by step recipes which are updated frequently. Moreover, we focus on the healthy recipes only. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. In conclusion, we have to confess: we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.