Sweet Yogurt | Instant Pot Recipes
After receiving a positive feedback about Greek Yogurt and Tzatziki, let’s continue the dairy topic. This time we are making easy and yummy Sweet Yogurt in Instant Pot! It is a very popular variation of Greek yogurt recipe. As always there is a special magic ingredient that makes our meal particularly soft and delicious. Now it is a can of sweetened condensed milk. Your taste and personal preference are the only criteria that you have to take into account when it comes to sweeten your yogurt. Remember: you can make your Unstrained Yogurt healthier if you just add berries or honey instead of sweet condensed milk.
The best recipes for busy families is the motto of our website. Make delicious and easy Instant Pot recipes with confidence and spirit of adventure.
- 1/2 gal (2 L) milk
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt, Probiotic with Live and Active Cultures
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
Here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Add the milk, secure the lid and press “Yogurt” program twice to select “Boil”.
- When time is up, open the lid, measure temperature. If it doesn’t reach 180 F, cancel “Boil” program.
- Select (Sauté) program to heat the milk to 180 F quickly.
- Let the milk cool down to 115F.
- Add Probiotic Yogurt Culture. Make sure it is a Plain Yogurt with active bacteria. Mix it with the milk.
- Stir in 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Secure the lid, press “Yogurt” program and select “Normal Pressure” mode (default), then adjust time to 8 hours.
- When time is up, a word “Yogt” will appear on the display. Open the Instant Pot.
- Yogurt looks absolutely gorgeous. It is creamy and very thick.
- Refrigerate yogurt for a couple of hours or keep in the freezer overnight before serving.
Sweet Yogurt is ready now. You can add your favorite berries, nuts, honey or chocolate chips.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Instant Pot Recipes
Don’t forget to add to your Sweet Yogurt recipe one of the following options: Greek Yogurt Recipe and Tzatziki. The Sweet Unstrained Yogurt Recipe is creamy and delicious. Stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy recipes only. The pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular and this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
All best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. Take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.