Salmon Roll (Easy Appetizer recipes)
Do you want to be ready for a party in 10 minutes? Here you go… Salmon Roll (Easy Appetizer recipes) is a solution for any party – small or big, Christmas or just family gathering. Above all, there is no need to cook anything, just slice cucumbers and cured salmon, and roll it up. Likewise, refer to the Cured Salmon (Easy and Quick Recipe) we made a week ago here:
Certainly, now you will pleasantly surprise your guests with vividly colored and amazingly delicious Salmon Rolls.
Servings: 5 slices
- salmon 5 slices
- small sliced cucumber – 1 or 2
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese 2 ounces
- dill or cilantro or parsley for decoration
- You can use either the Cured Salmon as we did or Smoked Salmon.
- Slice the Salmon fillet into thin pieces.
- Slice cucumber into thin pieces as well. Make small cuts on one side of the cucumber. It will become part of a fancy decoration later. You will see it.
- Spread Cream Cheese over the cucumber and then place the piece of Salmon on the top. Make sure that the piece of Salmon is about 1-inch shorter than the cucumber.
- Roll it up and secure with a toothpick.
- Turn your Salmon Roll into a flower by popping out the edges.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Related Recipes
No doubt, Salmon Roll (Easy Appetizer Recipes) will be a frequent guest among your favorite simple and quick appetizers. Furthermore, you really will make these small masterpieces quickly and make your party a huge success. In addition, check other appetizers for dinner party:
As always, stay tuned as we are planning to show you our simple step by step recipes which are updated frequently. Moreover, we focus on the healthy recipes only. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. In conclusion, we have to confess: we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.