How to make Garlic Roasted Potatoes in Instant Pot
Instant Pot allows you to make Garlic Roasted Potatoes in just a fraction of time you usually spend on making this recipe in the oven. Learn to make this healthy and delicious Baked Potatoes Recipe in just 45 minutes. Instant Pot will do all heavy-lifting for you, just relax, follow step by step instructions and enjoy one of the the best side dishes ever. Add Instant Pot Garlic Roasted Potatoes recipe to your healthy meals collection of creamy and tasty side dishes. The best instant pot recipes for busy families is the motto of our website.
- 4.5 lb yellow mini potatoes
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 oz butter
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- dill to taste
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
Here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Select (Sauté) program to pre-heat the Instant Pot and then adjust the + or – buttons to set 20 minutes of cooking time.
- When the word “Hot” appears on the display, add the vegetable oil.
- Add 2 ounces of butter.
- Add 4.5 pounds of washed potatoes.
- After sauteing for 15 minutes, add 6 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 of teaspoon of black pepper and a 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Stir when sauteing.
- When sauteing program is completed, add 6 ounces of water.
- Close and lock the lid. Select (Steam) program. Turn the steam release handle on the lid to “Sealing” position. Default “Steam”program time is 2 minutes.
- When time is up, press “Cancel”, open the pressure cooker using Quick Release (let the steam escape instantly from the inner pot, turn the steam release handle on the lid to “Vent” position).
- Add dill and stir well.
Now the Garlic Roasted Potatoes are creamy and delicious inside and golden brown outside. As always enjoy your Garlic Baked Potatoes.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cook Recipes
Expand your easy Pressure cook recipes by adding Whole roasted chicken, Oatmeal Porridge and Moroccan Lamb Tajine. Garlic Baked Potatoes recipe is one of those easy and healthy side dishes that could be made quickly. Stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy recipes only. The Pressure cook recipes and ideas become more and more popular and this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
All best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. Take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.