Easy Oatmeal Porridge in Instant Pot
No doubt, Oatmeal Porridge is a beginner friendly recipe. Also, it is one of the healthiest recipes. Certainly, make an easy, quick and healthy breakfast with Instant Pot in 33 minutes. What we really love about this recipe: you free your hands as you don’t need to stir your Oatmeal Porridge constantly of occasionally. As a bonus, all the nutrients are sealed inside the pressure cooker. Furthermore, an easy breakfast instant pot recipe is a royal treat at any kitchen. Add Instant Pot Oatmeal recipe to your healthy meals collection, so you can start any day with light and tasty breakfast. As you already know, The best instant pot recipes for busy families is the motto of our website.
- 1 cup oatmeal flakes
- 1/3 cup raisins (50 g)
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Firstly, make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
Here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Soak raisins in a small bowl.
- Open the lid and add 1 cup oatmeal flakes into inner pot.
- Add 3 cups of water into inner pot.
- Then, add salt, sugar and raisins.
- Stir the mix thoroughly.
- Close and lock the lid. Select (Porridge) button. Turn the steam release handle on the lid to “Sealing” position.
- When time is up, press “Cancel”, open the pressure cooker using Natural Release (let the steam escape gradually from the inner pot, do not turn the steam release handle on the lid).
- Stir the oatmeal porridge thoroughly.
- Add berries, fruits and nuts to your taste.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cook Recipes
In addition, expand your easy Pressure Cook recipes by adding Whole roasted chicken and Moroccan Lamb Tajine. Certainly, Oatmeal Porridge is your easy healthy breakfast that will never let you down. Stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy Pressure Cook recipes only. The instant pot breakfast recipes and ideas become more and more popular and this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
All best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. Take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.