Instant Pot New York Cheesecake
Certainly, today is a very special day as we are going to make the first cake in our Instant Pot – New York Cheesecake. Above all, this is an easy and no-bake cheesecake recipe. As usual, all the ingredients are surprisingly simple and preparation time is less than 1 hour. The soft cheese, cookies and a pressure cooker device called Instant Pot will make this delicious, light, creamy and smooth cheesecake. No doubt, this Instant Pot recipe will become your magic wand.
As always, there are some hints that might help you to obtain the best results in making an Instant Pot New York Cheesecake that melts in your mouth. Certainly, we want to share with you a couple of useful tips to make this recipe.
Firstly, select cookies that you like for the crust. I know, many people will go with the traditional Graham crackers but we experimented a lot and our choice was different – cookies called Maria. Probably they are not as popular as Graham crackers but in our opinion they fit much better for this recipe as they combine tender and crust features in a very unique way. Certainly, don’t be afraid to experiment as there is no right or wrong in the kitchen. If you used a different ingredient you will end up with a new taste.
Secondly, keep the cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight. Be patient, so your cake will be frozen and be shaped perfectly.
As always, we share with you only the recipes that are tested many times and passed rigorous quality control through our kitchen. Overall, the busy time creates new challenges for busy families and we want to help you save some time with Instant Pot for your loved ones but still enjoy delicious and healthy food made in Pressure Cooker.
- 1 pkg ( 7 oz ) Graham crackers or any kind of sweet cracker
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Above all, make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
For example, here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Crack the crackers.
- Add 2 Tbsp of sugar, 1/4 tsp salt and melted butter.
- Mix with hands.
- Cover the Springform Pan with Parchment Paper.
- Put the crackers mix into the cheesecake pan.
- Spread it evenly and press it with a drinking glass all around.
- Put it into a freezer for a few minutes while you mix up the cheesecake batter.
- Place 16 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese into a glass bowl.
- Add salt & sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, sour cream, 2 eggs and whisk well.
- Take the crust from the fridge and pour filling on the top of the crust batter.
- Here comes the fun part: tap the Springform pan to get rid of the air bubbles.
- Add 1 glass of water into Instant Pot.
- Place the steam rack inside the Instant Pot.
- Put the cheesecake form on the steam rack.
- Close the lid and turn the steam release handle to “Sealing” position.
- Select “Pressure Cook” program with “High Pressure” settings and set time to 28 minutes.
- When it is done, wait another 5 minutes. Open the pressure cooker using Natural Release.
- Take out the New York Cheesecake and remove extra moisture with paper towel, just blot it.
- Combine 1/2 cup of sugar with whipping cream and whisk it.
- Spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate it for a few hours. For the best results leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy the Instant Pot New York Cheesecake – easy and no-bake sweet treat!
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes
No doubt, you know we love cakes. The first recipe on our YouTube channel was Pineapple Cake. Since then we made a lot of delicious and beautiful bakery recipes. You can check our both sweet and sour recipes at our website:
Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Finally, stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy recipes only. The pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. By the way, we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. In conclusion, take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.