How to make Homemade Pizza Pie | Bread maker recipes
How to make Homemade Pizza Pie in Bread maker? Certainly, you will find an answer to this question below. Above all, we love this Homemade Pizza recipe as it requires only basic ingredients which could be found in the fridge at any time. Also, it has a nice culinary twist… OK, no more spoilers. In other words, you will see it later and you will love both the fancy shape and crusty Pizza Pie.
In addition, here is a tip for your if you want to try something different than Mozzarella cheese for Pizza Pie recipe. To clarify, there are 2 more cheeses with very similar characteristics – provolone and Oaxaca cheese. In other words, all three melt very well and become stretchy and stringy and make your Homemade Pizza Pie heavenly delicious.
Here is my advice for the spicy Pizza lovers. You might add Sriracha sauce if you want to add a little bit of fire. That is to say, be reasonable, start experimenting with small portion and then increase it next time (if needed).
Most importantly, if you are on weight watch mission, try to make the crust as thin as possible. After that, I am sure you proudly say: “I know how to make Homemade Pizza Pie!!!”.
Servings: 16 servings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (650 grams)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 ounces ham or sausages
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 17 ounces Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Measure all the dough ingredients into a bread maker pan.
- Select the “Dough” setting on menu.
- Meanwhile, slice the onion, ham and tomato, and shred the Mozzarella cheese.
- When the dough is ready, divide it into two roughly even halves.
- Roll each half out with a rolling pin to cover a pizza stone
- Place the first rolled half on a pizza stone.
- Place a plate to mark a circle in the middle, then remove the plate.
- Spread ketchup in a layer onto the dough.
- In the circle you marked with a plate, place onion, ham or sausages, and tomato. Spread the shredded Mozzarella cheese outside the circle, leaving the other toppings bare.
- Lift the second half of the dough with two hands and position it over the pizza pie. Lower it gently so that it covers the whole pie evenly.
- Crimp the edges of the crust. Rotate the pizza stone as you go until the pattern goes all the way around the pizza pie.
- Place a plate on top and mark a circle in the middle.
- Make cuts from the middle circle towards the edge.
- Twist each cut piece 180 degrees to the right.
- Brush with egg and spread sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) until golden brown, about 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)