How to make Homemade Onion Bread | Bread maker recipes
Servings: 48 servings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (650 grams)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 large or 2 medium size onions
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Measure all the dough ingredients into a bread maker pan.
- Select the “Dough” setting on menu.
- In a large skillet or pan, heat oil or butter over a medium-high heat. Chop the onions and add them into skillet. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon or heatproof spatula.
- When the bread maker has made your dough, add the fried onions.
- Divide the dough into four roughly equal portions.
- Roll each portion out with a rolling pin. Form four loaves and place them onto a Pizza Stone
- Let the dough rise for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush the top with egg and spread sesame seeds on top (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 390°F (200°C) until golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
How to make Homemade Onion Bread
A Kitchen Advisor
Based on 2 Review(s)