How to make Homemade Herb Bread | Bread maker recipes
Above all, fresh homemade bread is always a frequent and desired guest in our kitchen. Learn how to make Homemade Herb Bread aka Italian Herb Bread- easily and quickly. It turns out a great bread, very soft and attractively aromatic. We did the dough in the bread maker machine and then baked it in the oven.
Certainly, you will be absolutely delighted with this lovely low-sodium loaf as it gets its unique delicious flavor from a wide collection of fragrant herbs. In other words, you won’t be disappointed if you are on a “roll” one Sunday and want to try something nice, but not necessarily the white bread. For example, something to go with home made chicken and noodle dumplings. If you like to experiment and add some different herbs, then it is a Homemade Herb Bread recipe for you. Get family appreciation and private chef’s pride for a great rise. This is to say, be pleasantly surprised that this Italian Herb Bread is so easy to work with.
Finally, you will be able to answer the question how to make homemade bread light and fluffy.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (650 grams)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon of each spice (parsley flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, basil leaves, oregano leaves, ground black pepper)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Measure all the dough ingredients into a bread maker pan.
- Select the “Dough” setting on menu.
- When the dough is ready, divide it into four roughly even portions.
- Roll each portion out with a rolling pin , form four loaves and place them onto a Pizza Stone
- Let the dough rise for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg and spread sesame seeds on top (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 390 F (200 C) until golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Related Recipes
In conclusion, after you learned how to make Homemade Herb Bread check other diary recipes at our website:
Above all, a delicious and easy Cream Cheese (Chocolate) will make your day unforgettable with generously spread wholegrain bagel.
As you already saw it, it is very versatile sweet spread and you can even use it as a fruit dip.
Finally, stay tuned as we are planning to show you our simple step by step recipes which are updated frequently. Moreover, we focus on the healthy recipes only. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. In conclusion, we have to confess: we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.