How to make Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- 5 pounds chicken wing sections
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of each seasoning including ground black pepper, chili pepper, paprika
Honey Sriracha Glaze
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, or as desired
Note: 4 servings of our Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings fit perfectly on 1 baking sheet and 1 baking rack, but they are so yummy that this is NOT enough for a whole family! We find that you need at least 8 servings for a family of 4. You will require 2 baking sheets and 2 baking racks for this recipe if you want to save time and get it done in 1 hour. If you don’t have 2 baking sheets and 2 racks, just repeat the process. You’ll enjoy the delicious smell longer…
- Rinse the chicken wings and dry them with paper towels.
- Whisk together salt, black pepper, chili pepper, paprika and baking powder in a small bowl
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the baking powder mixture over the wings and mix to coat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-proof wire rack over the foil.
- Place the wings onto the rack of the prepared baking sheet. Make sure that all wings are within foil coverage otherwise your wings might stick to the rack. Raising up the rack will create a heat convection underneath. That will make the chicken wings perfectly crispy.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn the wings and continue baking for another 20 minutes. Turn the wings again and bake until wings are browned and crispy, about 10 or 15 minutes more. It’s best to monitor them to make sure that the wings are not overcooked (i.e., too dry or brown).
- Whisk the honey, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil together in a bowl until the glaze is even.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl.
- Drizzle the glaze over the wings and toss to coat.
- Place the wings onto a serving platter and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Chicken Recipes
Certainly, over time you master Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings recipe. In addition, check our website for other delicious chicken recipes:
Crispy Juicy Oven Baked Whole Chicken
Whole roasted chicken in Instant Pot
Buttermilk Fried Chicken (Easy and Crispy)
Finally, stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. In addition, we focus on the healthy recipes only. For example, the pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. By the way, we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. In conclusion, take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. After that, enjoy your instapot recipes.