First of all, people love cheese. Therefore, we adore it too and we already shared with you some homemade cheeses including Mozzarella, Ricotta, Cottage Cheese (with culture) and Cottage Cheese (with culture) Of course, you can buy Cottage Cheese at a Grocery store but to get better results start with a homemade Cottage Cheese (without culture) recipe. In other words, you need an excellent foundation to make very soft, creamy and silky Chocolate sweet spread. It seems like Nutella… just better and safer if you are allergic to Hazelnuts as there are no any nuts in our Cheese Cream recipe. For example, imagine your perfect breakfast: a generous layer of homemade Cream Cheese chocolate spread on a warm croissant or wholegrain bagel. Get ready to learn how to make Cream Cheese (Chocolate) filling aka Cream Cheese Fruit Dip.
As always, we share with you only the recipes that we made many times and selected as per the strict criteria for busy families that care about the budget and health.
2.3 lbs Cottage Cheese
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 tsp salt
8 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate (optional – chocolate chips)
1 tsp baking soda
4.5 oz butter
- Stainless Steel Casserole
- Portable Induction Cooktop
- Glass Bowl
- Heat Resistant Silicone Spatula
- Stainless Steel Whisk
- Hand Blender
- Rectangular Baking Pan Glass Bakeware
- Place Cottage Cheese into the Bowl.
- Add eggs, sugar, salt, baking soda and blend it until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Boil water in the casserole and put the Cream Cheese mixture on top of it.
- Cook it on the medium heat until the Cottage Cheese got melted completely. It takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Add chocolate into the melting Cheese mixture. The chocolate should be melted. Keep stirring it from time to time. It takes another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add butter and whisk it well.
- Pour the Cream Cheese mixture into the baking pan.
- Let it cool down until room temperature.
- Cover it with the plastic wrap and refrigerate it for a few hours. Leave it in the fridge overnight for better result.
- Your perfect breakfast is ready now. Get a thick layer of homemade Cream Cheese chocolate spread on a shortbread or croissant. Another way to serve it is to spread it on a warm wholegrain bagel or just dive in with a ripe strawberry. Cream Cheese (Chocolate) could serve as a substitution in your favorite brownie recipe or may be even a topping on a cheesecake. You can use it as a filling for the crepes.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Related Recipes
In conclusion, after you learned how to make Cream Cheese (Chocolate) check other diary recipes at our website:
Above all, a delicious and easy Cream Cheese (Chocolate) will make your day unforgettable with generously spread wholegrain bagel.
As you already saw it, it is very versatile sweet spread and you can even use it as a fruit dip.
Finally, stay tuned as we are planning to show you our simple step by step recipes which are updated frequently. Moreover, we focus on the healthy recipes only. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. In conclusion, we have to confess: we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.