How to make best ever Guacamole (homemade recipe)
Certainly, you are in the right place to learn how to make best ever guacamole (homemade recipe) as we dedicated a lot of time and energy to get as close to perfection as possible. Above all, the bite size avocados mixed with onion, garlic, lemon and cilantro will keep your Mexican vacation dream alive.
Let’s go to Puerto Backyarda with freshly homemade guacamole.
As always, we prepared a few tips for you. In other words, they will answer the question how to make guacamole dip easy and tasty.
Firstly, use fresh ingredients ONLY! Perfect guacamole starts with ripe fresh avocados, lemons or limes and all the glorious veggies.
Secondly, if you’re a proactive chef and make the guacamole ahead of time, here is a lifehack for you how to make guacamole last longer. Squeeze a little extra lemon or lime juice on top and place plastic wrap on the top. Citric acid in lemon and lime juice is a strong antioxidant that will significantly slow the browning process. Usually it is OK for a day.
Thirdly, keep tasting your perfect guacamole as you go. Add salt, extra lemon or lime, garlic, jalapeño and other ingredients at the end if needed. Be particularly cautious with jalapeño as you want a kick out of it and not a fire inside your best friend. Also, pay attention to the way how we deal with jalapeno to avoid long lasting burn effect.
- 3 avocados large, ripe
- 1/2 cup onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Wusthof Classic – 8″ Cook’s Knife w/Hollow Edge
- Serrated Utility Knife
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Porcelain Bowl
- Cutting Board
- Finely dice onion and mince garlic cloves.
- Remove cilantro leaves from stem, and chop. Transfer to bowl.
- Squeeze juice from lemon or lime and pour it over the veggies.
- Here comes the most important part. Pay attention as you want to get a kick out of it but you don’t want your fingers get burned by this spicy pepper. Cover the cutting board with the plastic wrap, put on a disposable glove and now you are ready for the jalapeno heat. Halve and remove stem and seeds from jalapeño. Place skin side up and dice finely.
Add jalapeño to all ingredients.
- Get rid of the plastic wraps and glove.
- Slice tomatoes into small cubes.
- Halve and CAREFULLY remove avocado pits. Use a knife to cut into the pit, twist and remove.
- Here is another tip for you how to keep your fingers clean and get perfect avocado cubes.
- Make vertical and horizontal cuts in the avocado flesh and then scoop it from skin.
- Transfer it into the bowl.
Season with salt.
Mix all ingredients together.
Taste and add more salt and lemon or lime juice to taste if desired.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Related Recipes
No doubt, after you figure out how to make best ever guacamole (homemade recipe) this recipe, you will fall in love with it. Furthermore, you really will make this dip appetizer to be your major ingredient for success at any party. In addition, check other appetizers for dinner party:
As always, stay tuned as we are planning to show you our simple step by step recipes which are updated frequently. Moreover, we focus on the healthy recipes only. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. In conclusion, we have to confess: we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.