Halloween Pumpkin Bread Recipe | Bread maker recipes
Certainly, Halloween Pumpkin Bread will bring joy and smile to your table. As you know, the good thing about Pumpkin Bread that it is not just for Halloween time. No doubt, you can make Pumpkin Loaf Cake or Pumpkin Rolls any time of the year. It’s easy to make pumpkin bread recipe with canned pumpkin by using a high quality Bread Maker. In other words, just follow the steps below. You can either make your own pumpkin stuffing or use canned pumpkin to make pumpkin loaf cake. For instance, simple and affordable ingredients will help you make a really healthy pumpkin bread.
In addition, there is a funny twist at the end of pumpkin bread recipe. Therefore, you will need a kitchen twine to create a realistic pumpkin shape for this healthy pumpkin bread recipe.
Servings: 20 servings
- 1/2 cup water (80 to 90 F)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie filling
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons active dry or bread machine yeast
Filling & Topping
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling (18.25 ounces)
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- Measure all of the ingredients for the dough into bread maker pan in the order listed.
- Select the “Dough” setting on Menu.
- Meanwhile, prepare kitchen twine (20 pieces, each piece approximately 36-inch long) and coat it with flour.
- When the dough is ready, divide it into 20 equal pieces.
- Shape the dough into balls. Roll each out into a circle. Put 1 teaspoonful of prepared pumpkin pie filling in the center of each circle, and wrap dough around the filling.
- Place the balls seam-side up and wrap a piece of kitchen twine around them, forming 8 segments. Don’t wrap too tight!
- Cover a baking sheet or pizza stone with wax paper and place the dough balls seam-side down. Cover the buns with a towel. Let stand until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Allow the buns to cool on a baking rack.
- Remove the kitchen twines with caution.
- Make a small hole in the center of each bun and put a piece of walnut into it.
Now Halloween Pumpkin Bread Recipe is completed. Wait for a few minutes and cut tasty and fluffy Pumpkin Loaf Cake. Fresh baking smell will convince everybody to try a piece of the best pumpkin bread with canned pumpkin.
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Bread Maker recipes
In addition, go beyond Halloween Pumpkin Bread Recipe. That is to say, widen your baking horizons with other Bread Maker recipes on our website. If you are a bread lover, then you will enjoy our Herb Bread or Onion Bread. If your preference is delicious Pies, then you will definitely fall in love with our romantic Pizza Pie.