Ground Beef Chili Recipe | Instant Pot Recipes
Make a Ground Beef Chili recipe in Instant Pot. The best Chili Recipe is hearty, chunky, and absolutely comforting! Also it is made extremely easy with the kind assistance of your pressure cooker. This is a classic dump and go meal and this is exactly why we love Instant Pot: you put all the ingredients in and let the multicooker do all the work for you!
This time there is no any secret ingredient. Just don’t forget to add chili pepper at the end, so you will bring extra spiciness. Chili pepper makes this Ground Beef Chili recipe so special.
The best recipes for busy families is the motto of our website. Make healthy and yummy Instant Pot recipes with passion and dedication.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 diced onion
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 cup wine
- 2 cans (19 fl oz) black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 can (28 fl oz) tomatoes, crushed
- 1 cup beef broth or water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 diced green or red bell pepper
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
Here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Combine ground black pepper, chili powder, salt , cumin, cinnamon, paprika, ground cayenne pepper and oregano. Set the spice mixture aside.
- Select (Sauté) program and set Mode Indicator to “More”. Adjust time to 30 minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil.
- Add onion, stir well and sauté it for 3 minutes.
- Stir in ground beef, crash it into small pieces and sauté it for another 7 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, minced garlic, tomatoes, wine, beef broth or water.
- Wash and drain the beans, then add the beans and spices into the pot.
- Here comes a special ingredient which brings spiciness to this meal – a chili pepper.
- Close the lid and turn the steam release handle to “Sealing” position. Cancel (Sauté) program.
- Press “Bean/Chili” program and go with the default settings (pressure mode “High” and time 30 min).
- When time is up, open the pressure cooker using Natural Release (allow the steam escape gradually from the inner pot, do NOT turn the steam release handle on the lid to “Venting” position).
- Your Ground Beef Chili recipe is done. Serve immediately, garnished with sour cream and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cook Recipes
Don’t forget to add to your Ground Beef Chili recipe one of the following options: Macaroni and Cheese, Beef Stroganoff, Mashed Potatoes, Shrimp Alfredo Pasta, Chinese Noodles, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Chinese Fried Rice, Roasted Potatoes, Whole roasted chicken, Oatmeal Porridge and Moroccan Lamb Tajine. The best Chili Recipe is tasty and yummy. Stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy recipes only. The pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular and this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
All best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. Take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.