Instant Pot Omelette
Finally, we are back after COVID-19. Let’s start from the scratch i.e. from very simple but still beautiful and delicious Instant Pot Omelette recipe. As all of our Pressure Cooking dishes it doesn’t require a lot of time and extensive preparation and rare ingredients. In half an hour you can make a fluffy porous Omelette that will disappear in no time. Certainly, we will show you a basic version: no additional products will be added. Anyway, you can challenge your imagination and come up with every edible component that will make you happy and proud of your Instant Pot dish.
Similarly to other recipes, there are a few secrets that might help you make a perfect golden porous Omelette. We want to share with you 3 useful tips.
Firstly, bowl should be deep enough to allow Omelette to grow.
Secondly, use hand whisk and beat them thoroughly rather than whisking.
Lastly, for each egg add 1/4 cup of milk.
As usual, we emphasize on the recipes that busy families could make every day and feel no time pressure. In conclusion, next time you come to the kitchen remember that you trade your time for healthy, delicious and easy to cook food.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Above all, make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
For example, here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Crack 6 eggs into the mixing bowl.
- Add salt.
- Mix the eggs.
- Add milk and stir it.
- Grease a glass bowl with unsalted butter.
- Place the steam rack inside the Instant Pot.
- Put the bowl with the egg mixture on the steam rack.
- Fill the inner pot with 2 cups of water.
- Close the lid and turn the steam release handle to “Sealing” position.
- Select “Pressure Cook” program with “High Pressure” settings and set time to 25 minutes.
- When it is done, wait another 5 minutes. Open the pressure cooker using Natural Release.
- Take out the Instant Pot Omelette and add your favorite sauce or deep. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes
Of course, Instant Pot Omelette is easy and yummy. It’s good without any frills and it’s even better with all or some bells and whistles (vegetables, sausages, sauces etc). Also, you are welcome to borrow simple breakfast ideas from our website:
Finally, stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy recipes only. The pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. By the way, we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. In conclusion, take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.