How to make Easy Pineapple Cake (4-ingredient recipe)
Equipment Used To Make This Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar (215 grams)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (130 grams)
- 20 oz 1 can sliced pineapple (including liquid)
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl of a KitchenAid mixer. Beat them thoroughly.
- Add the sieved flour and stir in a top-to-bottom motion.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Grease a baking pan with sunflower oil. Place the pineapple slices in the pan, setting the juice aside.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Let the cake cool in the pan.
- Pour the remaining pineapple juice over the cake and let it absorb.
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Related Recipes
No doubt, you will fall in love with the Grandma’s Pineapple cake. Furthermore, you to make any twists to Easy Pineapple Cake Recipe (4-ingredient recipe) as the cooking is not carved in stone and these is always spot for creativity and innovation.
In addition, check other baking recipes on our website:
Upside-Down Cake (Easy Apple Cake)
Halloween Pumpkin Bread Recipe | Bread maker recipes
As always, stay tuned as we are planning to show you our simple step by step recipes which are updated frequently. Moreover, we focus on the healthy recipes only. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. In conclusion, we have to confess: we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.