Chinese Fried Rice | Instant Pot Recipes
Welcome to the yummy world of Chinese food. You can make dim sum restaurant at home. Learn how to make Chinese Fried Rice – healthy and delicious – with Eggs and Chicken. Instant Pot allows you to make Chinese Fried Rice recipe much faster. Another huge advantage of cooking in an Instant Pot: it’s really a one pot recipe. Instant Pot will do all the heavy-lifting for you, so just relax, follow step by step instructions and enjoy one of the the best Chinese dishes ever. Add this Instant Pot recipe to your collection of healthy and delicious meals. The best recipes for busy families is the motto of our website. We keep our promise by sharing with you this Chinese fried rice authentic recipe.
- 1 onion
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 carrot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- green onion
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
Here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Chop onion, cut carrot and bell pepper.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips 1 inch wide.
- Select (Sauté) program and then manually adjust time to 20 minutes and set the “Mode Indicator” to “More”.
- Add sunflower oil as well as chicken strips and minced garlic. Stir well.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste. Stir well again.
- Remove the meat from the inner pot and set it aside.
- Select (Sauté) program and then manually adjust time to 10 minutes and set the “Mode Indicator” to “Normal”.
- Add sunflower oil.
- Add cut carrot and onion. Stir well.
- Add 2 eggs, scramble them and mix them with the fried vegetables.
- Remove the vegetables from the inner pot and set them aside.
- Add rinsed rice, 1 1/2 cups of water and 1 tsp of salt.
- Close the lid, turn the steam release handle to “sealing” position.
- Select (Rice) program.
- When time is up, open the lid and add sunflower oil and 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Select (Sauté) program, then manually adjust time to 5 minutes and set the “Mode Indicator” to “Less”.
- Add the fried chicken, the fried vegetables and chopped green onion to the inner pot.
- Add 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce and 3 tbsp of oyster sauce and stir well.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and enjoy the Chinese Fried Rice Authentic.
How to make Chinese fried rice with eggs is not a secret for you anymore. It’s ready, so as always enjoy Chinese food at your own dim sum restaurant.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes
Expand your recipes by adding Roasted Potatoes, Whole roasted chicken, Oatmeal Porridge and Moroccan Lamb Tajine. The Chinese Fried Rice authentic recipe is one of those easy and healthy main dishes that could be made quickly. Stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy meals only. The Pressure Cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular and this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
All best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. Take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.