Best Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese and Garlic
Best Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese and Garlic is an easy appetizer. You can make baked stuffed mushrooms in less than 1 hour in the oven. It requires minimum equipment and it is always highly appreciated by all guests and family members. Get your Mozzarella ready for Cheese stuffed mushrooms and follow our step by step instructions.
Servings: 24 servings
- 24 mushrooms
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, crated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Before using, clean the mushrooms with a damp towel.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese into a Bowl.
- Mince the garlic with a Garlic Press Mincer.
- Add the minced garlic into the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Remove the mushrooms’stems. Set aside the stems to use in other recipes (e.g. mushroom soup).
- Place the mushrooms into a baking pan.
- Using a teaspoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Baked stuffed mushrooms are ready now. You mission is successfully accomplished, so enjoy cheese stuffed mushrooms.
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other appetizer recipes
There are more brilliant appetizer ideas on our website. Don’t miss vegetable platter and fruit platter as they will bring joy and freshness to your delicious dinner.